- Additional information
Featuring a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance the Tech 7s has been specifically developed for youth or smaller framed riders. With class-leading protection, innovative performance features such as pivot system to movement and flexibility the Tech 7s is built to withstand the toughest of terrains.
• Tech 7S is specifically designed and sized for junior and /or smaller framed riders.
• PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance and weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
• One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves boot’s streamlining.
• Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
• Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
• Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight saving. Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.