- Additional information
The benchmark boot in motocross; the Tech 10 further advances the innovations that make it the most technical motocross boot ever conceived. From the anatomical shape, with front and rear sliding blades, to the all-new closure system featuring a light and durable buckle closure system, every component of the new Tech 10 boot has been continuously developed and tested in racing for uncompromised performance and durability.
• The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
• Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
• The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
• Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
• Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
• Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
• Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
• New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
INNER ANKLE BRACE SYSTEM
• Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
• These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.